Friday, March 5, 2010

Good Old Days

The Good Old Days - pics from 1970







Most of the Olsen Family
Rick, Kristi, Robby, and Sister Olsen.
Just after church outside the school where we had church in the cafeteria.








Steve Johnson, Carl Blades and Rick Olsen out in front of the school after church. We (the teens) used to drive the Blades VW Bug around the parking lot while our dads were in meetings after church.


Kristy Olsen (my kinda girlfriend at the time), Patty (don't remember her last name - Steve Johnson's girl friend) and Karla Stoddard (I rode with her to seminary every morning).
This is at a branch picnic at a park.













Our branch got to come to Salt Lake to sing in a youth celebration. Here we are outside church headquarters waiting to go in and meet the Prophet in his office. Curt is in front, then Linda, me and David Gibson are behind him. I can see Sister Blades behind me and Cheryl Johnson way behind me. My mom is on the right side between two girls that I barely remember but don't know their names. Bro. Fraze (sp) is behind Linda (the Blades youngest boy is right behind her). I think that looks like Sister Stodard over on the left side 3/4 the way up the picture in the light blue dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment