Monday, April 5, 2010

March 29 - April 4, 2010




















+



Fortie Family Flyer
March 29 – April 4, 2010

Dear Family and Friends,
Easter week with Rauckhorsts visiting is always full of fun and games. So much done and so little time to tell about it. Of course we took a few hours to color Easter eggs and some turned out well and well, some turned strange colors. I hid about 1.2 million plastic Easter Eggs filled with candy for the Easter egg hunt so the kids could overdose on sugar, as usual. Now we get to deal with their withdrawals. It was conference weekend so we got together and listened and ate and listened and ate some more. A good time was had by all.
I went out with my new snowshoes and had an interesting time getting used to them; took a few pictures. I sure enjoy getting out in the mountains to enjoy nature; wish I did it more. The girls wanted to go with me so we went out again and since I only had two pair of snowshoes I let the girls use them and I sank up to my knees with each step while we wandered about the canyon laughing at the girls attempt to use the snowshoes. We had a great time and of course got pictures.
Well, I am trying to catch this week up and I don’t have good notes so I don’t remember much more. See you next week.
Ken and clan

No comments:

Post a Comment