Monday, October 4, 2010

September 27 - October 3, 2010

This week Jennifer and I went up Butterfield Canyon to take some pictures of the autumn leaves. I also took a few shots of her.
Michelle asked me to go with her photography class to Thanksgiving Point to help out. I helped her learn to use a film camera and then helped her get through the list of pictures to take. I then took a few shots myself. While we were wandering around, a few ladies walked by with their daughters. They stopped to talk and one of the little girls was standing by a post as if she was waiting for us to take a picture of her. I told Michelle that would make a good picture so she and a few of the girls from her class asked the mom if we could take pictures. She said that would be fine. The girls took a few pictures then I took some and this little girl stood there as if she was expecting it. She was the perfect little model. We all had a great time.
On Sunday we had grandma's birthday dinner. A good time was had by all.













































No comments:

Post a Comment